- Challenges and opportunities for the business sector in the fight against poverty. The case of Brazil’s Amazon River estuary. By Maria José Barney and João Meirelles Filho. In: KIT Working Papers. Royal Tropical Institute. Amsterdam, Holand. June, 2008.
- The Amazon, pollination and the Peabiru Institute – A quick view about the Amazon and its socialenvironmental challenges. November, 2015.
- Proteins of low socio-environmental impact: the next agenda for sustainability. By João Meirelles Filho and Mariana Buoro. June, 2017.
- Specialty of the Day: Amazonian Beef Steak and climate change. By Maria Jose Barney e João Meirelles Filho. In: Nature TM Inc. Hague, Holand. July, 2011.
Scientific Work by Third Parties
- From the Amazon to the World: Gender Divisions of Labour in an Emerging Value Chain. Luciana Batista Pereira. Erasmus University, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Community-Based Ecotourism in the Brazilian Amazon: The experience of the Institute Peabiru. By Ana Gabriela da Cruz Fontoura. In: DevISSues – Erasmus University. Rotterdam, Holand. June, 2012.
- What does social upgrading mean for small-scale producers? Family Farmers and Oil Palm Cultivation – A View of Possibilities and Constraints. By Wanêssa Marques Silva, University of Antwerp – Institute of Development Policy and Management.
About Us: click to know more about our institution’s work.